UK based indie game studio Lupus Solus has announced the upcoming release of its first virtual reality game Push For Emor
Push For Emor combines SciFi first person shooter/role playing game with real time strategy elements – and some tower defense thrown in for good measure. Currently in alpha testing, the full release of Push For Emor is scheduled for early 2016.
- Fight your way across 11 mission lead planets.
- Explore Planets with different tech levels (Low / Steampunk / Futuristic.)
- Fly between planets on upgradable ships.
- Engage in space combat, disable enemy craft and board them.
- Explore abandoned space stations.
- Build mining facilities & defences on resource planets.
- Defeat evil planet governors & push towards the planet Emor.
Lupus Solus is a indie studio working out of Blackpool in the north of England, Push For Emor is the studios first virtual reality title, but with all the fun that the developers have reportedly had making it, it will not be it’s last.