Out of Ammo is a VR strategy game (basically a tower defense game) for the HTC Vive that puts you in the commander’s seat against wave after wave of soldiers. Made exclusively for the HTC Vive to make use of motion tracking, the game allows you to move around the battlefield to build defenses and issue orders.
- Four unique environments to try your skill on
- Construct defenses such as sandbags and watchtowers
- Issue orders to your soldiers
- Five different kinds of units each with special abilities
- Possess any units directly to control their engagement
- Call in artillery, airstrikes, and sniper targets
- Fixed Machine guns, Grenades, and more
Out of Ammo has been designed by RocketWerkz exclusively around the HTC Vive. Possessing your units allows you to utilize the full capability and power of the positional tracking; you can take cover behind sandbags, lean over a tower railing, or duck behind your sandbags and grab a grenade to throw.
Full physics applied to game objects further enhances the experience allowing you to position your magazines in the space around you ready for when you need to reload.