Gear Commerce, a leading eCommerce solutions provider, has announced the launch of SOHO VR, its new virtual reality eCommerce solution. This new software is designed to allow businesses to create fully functioning stores for all leading VR hardware.
“We see that virtual reality is exploding. In fact, we predict that vCommerce will grow to over $425 million in sales in 2016. The marketplace is demanding a way to bring eCommerce into this new virtual world. It is simply the new frontier of shoppers’ engagement with businesses and their products,” said Ezio Magarotto, vice president of User Experience Design for Gear Commerce. “That’s why Gear Commerce created SOHO VR, which offers one solution for branding your products in a VR space.”
SOHO VR creates a seamless vCommerce experience, and is built to easily allow any merchant to enter the vCommerce space with a virtual reality store, providing all the features and functions out of the box.
Features of the software include:
- Full virtual reality and 3D experience throughout
- Enriched product detail with 3D imagery
- Unlimited number of categories and products
- Ability to be easily customized to your brand and customers
- Customized sound and voice-over
- Full checkout process
- Product search
- Backend system integrations
- Ability to work with multiple sites and brands
- Trusted security and open technology standards
- Ability to download from the Cloud or install on-premise
“It is no longer a point of contention — all major brands and any company with an established eCommerce storefront will absolutely need a virtual realty presence by the end of 2016,” said Peter Wokwicz, a leading VR and eCommerce expert. “It will be imperative that you have the right expert advisors and technologies leading you in this journey, and Gear Commerce fills this need.”